can i buy sherwood amp at 9.5K

wnrao

dear friends

i am looking for a affordable 2 Ch stereo amplifier. sherwood amp 4109 with tuner looks attractive on paper at a price of 9.5K . does anybody own it , anybody auditioned it. pl share your experience of it.

regards

Last edited:
do look at norge concerto gold 1000 int amp for the same price new.
i will be auditioning it pretty soon thanks to an invite from mr bajaj.however since ive heard only good things about it i advice you to at least consider it as a serious option

do look at norge concerto gold 1000 int amp for the same price new.
i will be auditioning it pretty soon thanks to an invite from mr bajaj.however since ive heard only good things about it i advice you to at least consider it as a serious option

sure, norge is a serious contender, with that power and THD figures. i am looking at Norge/craftel/sonodyne amps. eventhough pulz had some recommendations here, its price is close to that of a reputed MNC amps.
for speakers i am looking at craftel. i have auditioned norge and its sound is comparable to Denon amp, as i heard both at the same time. i am yet to audition sonodyne and craftel.

sure, norge is a serious contender, with that power and THD figures. i am looking at Norge/craftel/sonodyne amps. eventhough pulz had some recommendations here, its price is close to that of a reputed MNC amps.
for speakers i am looking at craftel. i have auditioned norge and its sound is comparable to Denon amp, as i heard both at the same time. i am yet to audition sonodyne and craftel.

i have just returned after an exhausive norge audition with mr shyam bajaj.
i auditioned almost all his speakers and 3 amps.
i must say that norge are really VFM products and i may consider norge concerto gold 1000 for myself too! ( along with my fav nad 325bee).
more about the reviews in another thread

nway now that ive heard norge i strongly suggest you consider it over the sherwood,pulz and sonodyne . - ive heard all

i think the most VFM system under 25k would be a norge concerto gold 1000 amp (10k)paired with a tannoy F1 custom ( assuming you get the latter at the delhi price-14k)

i have just returned after an exhausive norge audition with mr shyam bajaj.
i auditioned almost all his speakers and 3 amps.
i must say that norge are really VFM products and i may consider norge concerto gold 1000 for myself too! ( along with my fav nad 325bee).
more about the reviews in another thread

nway now that ive heard norge i strongly suggest you consider it over the sherwood,pulz and sonodyne . - ive heard all

i think the most VFM system under 25k would be a norge concerto gold 1000 amp (10k)paired with a tannoy F1 custom ( assuming you get the latter at the delhi price-14k)

i understand norge amps dont have preout for sub. i like good bass. if that is the case, may be i should go for some good tower speakers to take care of SQ particularly Bass. Looking around M33i and M34i at 13/18K seems to be VFM products. so how about pairing these 2 VFM products, norge and mission, had any1 tried this combo.

reagrds

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back