Can i purchase discontinued model YHT 299?

hi sujith...in lulu the sub is complaint and the price is 33k..but its always good to purchase from yamaha showroom..near to kims

Hi Joseph. Could you please tell me where exactly is the showroom near Kims ? I am planning to buy 1840/2910 this Diwali. Please let me know at the earliest. Thanks in advance.

Hi Joseph. Could you please tell me where exactly is the showroom near Kims ? I am planning to buy 1840/2910 this Diwali. Please let me know at the earliest. Thanks in advance.

Bldg. No.XXIV/15, NH - 47,, Pathadipaalam, Edapally, Salem-Ernakulam Highway, Pathadipalam, Kochi, Kerala 682024
Phone: 0484 425 4300

Im also planing to buy 1840.

Thanks. I went there today. Auditioned yht 2910. It sounds spectacular. The quoted price was 42k. Unfortunately no demo was available for 1840. The price quoted was 30k. When are you planning to buy ? We can go together if u want. That way we can ask for some discounts :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back