Can somebody shed some light on these speakers

pranjalkaushik

Dear HFVians,

I have got a pair of old 2 way Sonodyne speakers which look very solidly built to me at my house, model no 505 or something with a 10" woofer and 1" tweeter. The woofer has SONODYNE and MADE IN JAPAN written over it can someone shed some light on those. I did contact Sonodyne and they did not respond to my query. I dont even know how they turned up in my palace.

If they are any good, I paln to use them with my Pioneer 510 Amplifier.

Thanks in advance,

Pranajl Kaushik

Dear HFVians,

I have got a pair of old 2 way Sonodyne speakers which look very solidly built to me at my house, model no 505 or something with a 10" woofer and 1" tweeter. The woofer has SONODYNE and MADE IN JAPAN written over it can someone shed some light on those. I did contact Sonodyne and they did not respond to my query. I dont even know how they turned up in my palace.

Thanks in advance,

Pranajl Kaushik

Can I borrow your magic bottle? what does the Genie look like? :)

How did they just land up at your place?!!? :eek:

Ok <rub> <rub> ...! <Slap!> errr.... Wrong bottom sorry meant to rub the bottle ... :rolleyes:

Dear HFVians,

Thanks in advance,

Pranajl Kaushik

Why dont you simply connect them and see if you like the sound. If so then you are good to go!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back