Can we avoid Installation charged by LG?

I am in a similar boat. Bought the LG 49LH600T from Amazon (Cloudtail). The LG engineer has quoted 1,200 for installation and demo + 3,000 for the wall mount bracket. Does anyone know if we need to call LG for the installation for the warranty to be valid? I am considering buying the wall mount from Amazon and getting it fitted by my carpenter. Any other suggestions?

Amit Joglekar

No need for LG you can avoid installation charges and get it done by your carpenter, but please make sure you follow installation manual and don't damage the Tv. Just buy the cheapest generic wall mount that fits your Tv. If the situation arises where you have claim warranty, call LG tell them it's under warranty and keep the vendor bill with you. They do check Bill if you register call claiming it's under warranty. Also you can register Tv on their website.

Do the online transaction terms state that a wall bracket will be provided with the TV? If not then I don't think any dealer installing the TV would provide it free of cost.

To save on the actual installation charges of Rs 1200, one could ask the local electrician to do it for a lesser amount.

One can do themselves all you need is a drill machine. The way wall mounts are made these days its very easy to do. I did the wall mount for my Infocus 50 inch model.

So yesterday I got my new LG43UH750T delivered to me. :cool: The box had both Paytm and the seller invoice (with no paytm tag). I raised a request for installation and demo and today I got it installed without any charges and with Swivel wall mount.. :yahoo: The guy took photo of Invoice, didnt ask me any questions and did everything, showed me the demo.. :clapping:

So yesterday I got my new LG43UH750T delivered to me. :cool: The box had both Paytm and the seller invoice (with no paytm tag). I raised a request for installation and demo and today I got it installed without any charges and with Swivel wall mount.. :yahoo: The guy took photo of Invoice, didnt ask me any questions and did everything, showed me the demo.. :clapping:

Congrats :)

I hate to tell you this but LG have started to introduce new models uj632t, uj652t, uj752t are the new models.

Back