Car Audio= Budget 20K

hi greenhorn

to the OP

this guy really knows his stuff, you would do well listening to him
get a JBL 12 inch Bass tube and get a amp
( i think i adviced this very thing at the start)

hey magma! I dont know *that* much. Just spent some time after car audio, thats all.

a bass tube will do - it will be loud enough, and fit your budget, but if you like tight bass, you'll outgrow it soon enough. On the other hand, if you like hip hop etc, you'll love it !

I'd say buy it if you do not plan to upgrade your setup any time in the near future. else hold out for an upgrade sometime later

they are both decent
i favour the blaupunkt though

Thanks a lot!!;)

I got the active Blaupunkt THB 200A sub and fitted under the front seat.....and Wow:licklips: it sounds good in a Safari too.

To be frank, I never wanted a booming sub woofer, I just wanted tight and true bass and this is just wonderful for my taste...Just the right amount of bass delivered. I got a good deal as well.

So the total Cost for good sound (even in a large interior like Safari):

HU : Pioneer DEH 4190SD : Rs 7500
Front Speakers : JBL GTO 608 : Rs 5,000
Rear Sepaket : JBL GT 6" Co Axials : Rs 3,500
Sub Woofer : Blaupunkt THB 200A : Rs 8,500
Total all inclusive wiring and installation : Rs 24,500/=:yahoo:

Hi,

I am planning to put audio system in my Ritz Car.
Please suggest good configuration for 15000 budget.
I need HU, Front door speaker and Ovel speakers to put in back side of car.
please mention Model number also.
Thanks.

Go for HU : Pioneer DEH 4190SD : Rs 7500,
excellent HU, you can insert a SD card of 8Gb or 16 GB and then forget about CDs etc etc. it also has connection for Aux(ipod) and USB pen drive. Plus a sub woofer controller( which you can use if you upgrade to a sub later)

Front Speakers : JBL GTO 608 : Rs 5,000, If 6inch can fit then go for component...alternatively GTO 508C.... Excellent set of speakers
Rear Speakers : JBL GT 6"X9" Co Axials : Rs 3,500

So total : Rs 16000.:clapping:

ENJOY LISTENING

Gurudristi, I am interested in purchasing the Blaupunkt THb 200a underseat powered sunwoofer.

Could you let me know where you sourced it from ?

my cars jbl sub booms like anything!wat can be the possible reasons?its an 12inch cs series sub i believe connected a jbl 2 channel amp and sits in my fabia's boot!.....any help here?and CHENNAI GUYS dont even try this place called TRANSFORMERS in porur,chennai...the worst workmanship u can ever see and my skoda came back with a deep scratch on the door and the guy just said sorry sir chennai traffics bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back