Car Audio for Tata Nano

kingthong

Hey guys

Need some help. I've looked at few automobile forums but did not find any useful information.
I need to fit a Tata Nano with a budget speakers and a head-unit. My requirement for the head-unit is it should have an Aux and a USB connection. Called up Concorde Motors and they said just for a front speaker the cost is ~7k.

Any suggestions? Also, I'm not sure where in the Nano I should fit the speakers. One option is to cut part of the door and insert the speaker but I'd rather not to that.

Thanks in advance.

It should become obvious to you after reading this, that I don't really know too much about cars or car audio :)

Hey guys

Need some help. I've looked at few automobile forums but did not find any useful information.
I need to fit a Tata Nano with a budget speakers and a head-unit. My requirement for the head-unit is it should have an Aux and a USB connection. Called up Concorde Motors and they said just for a front speaker the cost is ~7k.

Any suggestions? Also, I'm not sure where in the Nano I should fit the speakers. One option is to cut part of the door and insert the speaker but I'd rather not to that.

Thanks in advance.

It should become obvious to you after reading this, that I don't really know too much about cars or car audio :)

Most head units today have an aux in & USB ports. They can be bought for as low as 3-3.5K for makes like Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood etc. Though, there is no limit for anything, same goes for the speakers too. A pair of good sounding budget speakers (oval) can be had for about 2800 bucks a pair, like Blaupunkt or Sony Xplod, which can fit on the rear parcel tray. Front door speakers should be around 2K for a pair. I think the entire thing can be set up within 9K.

Most head units today have an aux in & USB ports. They can be bought for as low as 3-3.5K for makes like Pioneer, Sony, Kenwood etc. Though, there is no limit for anything, same goes for the speakers too. A pair of good sounding budget speakers (oval) can be had for about 2800 bucks a pair, like Blaupunkt or Sony Xplod, which can fit on the rear parcel tray. Front door speakers should be around 2K for a pair. I think the entire thing can be set up within 9K.

Cool. That sounds reasonable enough I guess. Considering I mostly use MP3s, I really don't need anything fancy.

Thanks Saket!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back