• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Car Door Damping in Bangalore

Audiolab 6000A Amplifier

GeorgeB

Hi FM's, Please let me know the different type/quality of door damping and an approximate cost.,
I, stay in Cambridge layout and work in Jayanagar. It will be helpful if you can recommend a good place (Other than EVO in Cambridge layout).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Geo

manniraj

Hi FM's, Please let me know the different type/quality of door damping and an approximate cost.,
I, stay in Cambridge layout and work in Jayanagar. It will be helpful if you can recommend a good place (Other than EVO in Cambridge layout).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Geo
There is a guy by name "Satya" who runs his IEC service within your Cambridge layout area. Check the team-bhp site for his contact details.

GeorgeB

Try AutoPlanet (Behind Koramangala BDA complex)
Thanks Sydney, will check this

There is a guy by name "Satya" who runs his IEC service within your Cambridge layout area. Check the team-bhp site for his contact details.
Hi Manniraj, yes he runs EVO, not sure if I want to go there. Thanks for your suggestion. Any idea about the cost involved?

I got creta damping done for 10k+(have to cehck if incl tax) 3 months ago

Last edited by a moderator:

gilfredpaul

I tried all these options

Topgear koramangala -> price on higher side
Glamour car accessories -> He used some brand, holds good and pocket friendly
Online purchase -> DIY, best option

Pardeep Bansal

I used dampmat plus for my car before upgrading the ICE... very good results... doors feel solid and heavy with significant reduction in outside noise

Sandy8992

Someone can help with good brands for damping? I want to get my car doors damped.