• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Car Door Damping in Bangalore

QUAD

GeorgeB

Hi FM's, Please let me know the different type/quality of door damping and an approximate cost.,
I, stay in Cambridge layout and work in Jayanagar. It will be helpful if you can recommend a good place (Other than EVO in Cambridge layout).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Geo

manniraj

Hi FM's, Please let me know the different type/quality of door damping and an approximate cost.,
I, stay in Cambridge layout and work in Jayanagar. It will be helpful if you can recommend a good place (Other than EVO in Cambridge layout).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Geo
There is a guy by name "Satya" who runs his IEC service within your Cambridge layout area. Check the team-bhp site for his contact details.

GeorgeB

There is a guy by name "Satya" who runs his IEC service within your Cambridge layout area. Check the team-bhp site for his contact details.
Hi Manniraj, yes he runs EVO, not sure if I want to go there. Thanks for your suggestion. Any idea about the cost involved?