Car headunit with a good DAC

supersaiyan

hai everyone i am looking for a good car head unit 2019 model with a good DAC built in, kindly suggest.
i am also considering full android based headunits with good specs and latest software.
most i found online are overpriced single board headunits or good units with actual amp for direct speaker out but with poor specs and old versions of android.

Hi, Sorry for the delayed reply. I have always been unsatisfied with OEM HU and speakers.

Recently I updated my Corolla Altis with Sony HU (AX3000) (21k MRP but you can easily get it for 15-17 range, I paid 16, Amazon is listing at 17488 right now), paired it with Focal speakers, Focal Performance Auditor RSE-165 2 Way Component System (Black), and Focal Performance Auditor RCX-690 6x9-inch 2 Way Coaxial Speaker (Black), (paid 11.5K for the two pairs). Spent 3k for fitting (including converter so that the OEM coupler is not touched). Amazing sound and everyone who sits in the car is amazed by the sound quality. Suggest this system combination. Plays everything, including FLAC, WAV, and connects Android Auto and Apply Carplay.
There is absolutely no need for a subwoofer or an amplifier with this, I have trouble playing at more than 1/2 volume with adequate bass. So unless you wish to have big bass, you can save money and go for this.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back