Carry used Epson TW9400 in domestic flight

AnshulKansal

Please suggest the best way to carry Used Epson TW9400 without bill and original box in domestic flight.

Dimensions:
520*450*193 mm
20.5*17.7*7.6 inch
Weight 11.5 kg

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I would second that.
Proper packing is key.
Not too loose, nor too tight.
No need any packing material, just soft clothes would be fine.

Only problem is it's so huge it will attract attention. And if they check the brand and check the mrp it will be an issue as the limit is 50k
Chances are that they may only ask out of curiosity while scanning through the xray machine. But nothing is payable and you can proudly tell them its a projector & dont worry about it.
50k duty limit in India is on international flights.

Last edited:
It's domestic flight.
oh, i misread it. then no issues. Make sure its a hard suitcase and not a soft one. As much clothes on all six sides as you can or paper or thermocol to make sure there is no space for the projector to move. If possible get a fragile sticker on it for whatever its worth.

i think it can be tucked in to laptop bag. Better carry it as hand luggage or Have Epson provided projector bag ? then carry it with it.
Checking in baggage is risk of damaging projector.
I carried projector from US to India in hand luggage without issues. In domestic flight it will not be a issue.

No one is going to ask you any question during a domestic departure unless you're carrying tons of hard currency, gold, many litres of :cool: etc.

The only clearance you need is from the security point (baggage scanning). They will never ask you for a bill or anything because they're not authorized to ask that; only customs will ask you for the bill, who are (in this case) not in the picture at all. However the CISF might want to know whether it has battery of any kind.

Projectors are like PCs nowadays. Most airport / central government employees are familiar with it (especially Epson), as they frequently attend training programs and seminars, although most of those are 4:3 data projectors.

Please suggest the best way to carry Used Epson TW9400 without bill and original box in domestic flight.

Dimensions:
520*450*193 mm
20.5*17.7*7.6 inch
Weight 11.5 kg

Thanks in advance.
If you are Technically good Remove The Bulb and Pack it Separately, rest everything is like a PC with unusual looking cabinet.

Shouldn't be a problem during hand luggage, but for Checkin use double packing and hard suitcase with Fragile Sticker.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back