cary audio design

Abhishek

hello to all forum friends!

i am abhishek of audio dynamics, bangalore. we have just taken up dealership for cary audio design.
we have the cary audio cai 1 integrated amplifier on demo. this amp has been reviewed by av max in their april 2009 issue and recommended as "best buy".
i heartily welcome all members to come over for an audition.

we also deal in marantz, advance acoustic, project turntables etc.
you may email me at [email protected] or call at 9845881387.

regards,
abhishek.

We would appreciate if you give a price list of the amplifiers.

regards

by accident i audtioned a Cary A amp last week; it was coupled with a Arcam FMJ CDP and spks were top line of System Audio.
The sound was clean and precise without any undue thump etc.. and non-fatiguing.

Last edited:
hi bazee!

nice to hear that you liked the cary audio sound. the products are indeed good.
their entry level is the concept series with the cai 1 integrated amp and the cdp 1 cd player. they are priced at 1,10,000 each. both are balanced design.
the concept series also has a pre and power amp.
the next series is the classic which has tube amps and the award winning cd 303/300 cd player. the entry level tube amp is the sli 80 priced at 2,09,000. it is a 40 watts class a and 80 watts class a/b amp.
and finally they have the cinema series consisting of 7.1 channel processors, 5 and 7 channel power amplifiers and monoblocks and stereo poweramps as well. the cinema 11a 7.1 channel procesor is a highly acclaimed award winning product.

regards,
abhishek.

We would appreciate if you give a price list of the amplifiers.

regards

by accident i audtioned a Cary A amp last week; it was coupled with a Arcam FMJ CDP and spks were top line of System Audio.
The sound was clean and precise without any undue thump etc.. and non-fatiguing.

Cary Audio is available in Mumbai at J&B Sound. He is the official dealer for Cary in India. It is listed on the Cary Audio site. J&B Sound stocks a wide range of Cary Audio products. A friend of mine recently purchased the Cary CD 306 Pro, Cary CAD 120S Power Amp and Cary SLP 98 Pre Amp. Extremely good sound. I do not know the prices. You can call Jacob at J&B Sound at 9820285812.

hi abhishek!

good to hear that you are selling cary audio products. i would like to come over for an audition. please check my pm.

All the Best Abhishek !!

I used to own the Cary 306 DC / SACD Professional & was really very happy with it.
It is a superb CD Player. Almost as good as it can get for a 1 Box CD Player.
I would like to wish you all the very best with Cary.
They make good products & Mr. Bill Wright is a supportive person from Cary.
Do you also sell Mirage & other products from the Riviera stable ?

Regards,

hi shanti!

thank you very much.
no, from the riviera home audio range i sell marantz and cary audio as of now.
its great to hear that you owned the cary 306 sacd player. it is indeed a terrific performer.
regards,
abhishek.

All the Best Abhishek !!

I used to own the Cary 306 DC / SACD Professional & was really very happy with it.
It is a superb CD Player. Almost as good as it can get for a 1 Box CD Player.
I would like to wish you all the very best with Cary.
They make good products & Mr. Bill Wright is a supportive person from Cary.
Do you also sell Mirage & other products from the Riviera stable ?

Regards,

Would love to see how the CDP-1 competes with the other 1 lakh INR players.:)

I would be very surprised if it is anything short of Stellar. Cary is one of those dedicated Audiophile cos and have not heard of a single design or product which is substandard or Mass market.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back