CD player cum CD ripper

• Thread starter Deleted member 38504
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38504

I am looking to buy one of these. And added advantage would be if it could stream as well.

The blue sound vault 2 can’t play a CD otherwise it would have been my first choice.

Budget range anything upto 60-70k.

Any suggestions?

celester340- It would be hard to get a very good CD player with streaming capability. Typically multi-functionality boxes perform below reference level compared to their dedicated peers.
Do you need just a Redbook CD player or an advanced player which can play SACD discs as well? For a dedicated CD player you could audition some of the very popular Japanese brands like Luxman, Esoteric, Accuphase. But none of these would rip CDs.
Thanks.

One musical fidelity one could rip and play

Let me remember model number

I don’t need a very expensive audiophile CD player. A regular CD player will do. My ears won’t be able to distinguish anyways. What I want is to rip them or listen to them as I feel. A cocktail audio, or bluesound vault does everything I need minus the CD playing sadly.

For a 1 box solution... Look at the Naim Super Uniti..

Just get speakers...

Doesn't have VU meters though...

They will be able to....
I’ve honestly had so many CD players before and I could never tell the difference between subtle sounds. But those were simpler times. And before HFV :D my max budget for a CD player is about 35k. I probably won’t get any audiophile unlit you in this price anyways.

@docd are u sure? Cause I don’t think it can from the reviews I’ve seen. Thanks.

I get what you mean, but currently I have nothing for stereo expect the speakers. Which is why 2.85 lacs is out of the question.

Saw some reviews on the cocktail x30. Does everything. Thanks @docd But it doesn’t have wireless connectivity. Some reviews say it does some say it doesn’t.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back