CD Transport

sachinclemens

Hello all,
Could some of the FM’s suggest me a good reasonably priced CD transport that is available in India?
Thanks

Audiolab cdt6000. Preorder on hifimart.

Your definition of reasonably priced might be different from mine. So better specify a budget or else u will have people suggesting you some Aiwa from 2000 rupees to some exotic brand made in some exotic country from 2 lac's :D

CD player or just a transport?
Just in case you did not realise, a transport like the Audiolab CDT6000 will need an external DAC

Audiolab CDT6000 and Cambridge Audio CXC are the only two CD transports (as distinct from CD players) that I know of and are available in that price range in India. I own the CXC but also have Audiolab amplifier and would assume both are equally good.

It's quite old by now, so I am hoping you are able to find something which suits your requirements!

In case you are still looking for it, then you may look at someone called 'Ka-Lok Chan' from Hong Kong, who makes absolutely brilliant Philips CDM 4 based pro CD - transport. Worth consideration!!

In case you are still looking for it, then you may look at someone called 'Ka-Lok Chan' from Hong Kong, who makes absolutely brilliant Philips CDM 4 based pro CD - transport. Worth consideration!!
Do you happen to have a link or some contact information?

Hi all,

I bought 2 pieces last year (first one was a blind purchase after interacting with Ka Lok Chan on Facebook). For me and for my friend... 450.00 USD each.
It has Philips CDM4 transport (NOS) and very well built weighing around 4.5 Kg and comes with a Philips universal remote.

Thanks
Venu

Hi all,

I bought 2 pieces last year (first one was a blind purchase after interacting with Ka Lok Chan on Facebook). For me and for my friend... 450.00 USD each.
It has Philips CDM4 transport (NOS) and very well built weighing around 4.5 Kg and comes with a Philips universal remote.

Thanks
Venu
Any comparisons with the other similarly priced or higher priced transports?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back