Center channel good to go with Yamaha YHT 299 - NS-P20 speaker set

neoonwheels

I have Yamahata YHT 299 which comes with Yamaha HTR 3066 and NS-P20 speaker set. I would like to upgrade the center channel to something which would sound crisp and clear. The current center speaker has max input power as 100W and has 7cm (2-3/4”) full-range cone. Please suggest something in the budget of 10-15K.
Thanks in advance.

Better to upgrade the fronts first. I think if u upgrade centre speaker first then u may not enjoy front soundstage.
I had yht 299 earlier , first i upgraded fronts then added center later. It was better choice.

I have Yamahata YHT 299 which comes with Yamaha HTR 3066 and NS-P20 speaker set. I would like to upgrade the center channel to something which would sound crisp and clear. The current center speaker has max input power as 100W and has 7cm (2-3/4”) full-range cone. Please suggest something in the budget of 10-15K.
Thanks in advance.
I used yht 299 along with zensor vokal. This improved the cinematic experience big time.

Better to upgrade the fronts first. I think if u upgrade centre speaker first then u may not enjoy front soundstage.
I had yht 299 earlier , first i upgraded fronts then added center later. It was better choice.
which one you upgraded to?

I used Zensor Piko Vokal with my YHT 1840 and also with Klipsch R14 till recent past. It definitely improvised the movie experience.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back