Center channel good to go with Yamaha YHT 299 - NS-P20 speaker set

neoonwheels

I have Yamahata YHT 299 which comes with Yamaha HTR 3066 and NS-P20 speaker set. I would like to upgrade the center channel to something which would sound crisp and clear. The current center speaker has max input power as 100W and has 7cm (2-3/4”) full-range cone. Please suggest something in the budget of 10-15K.
Thanks in advance.

Better to upgrade the fronts first. I think if u upgrade centre speaker first then u may not enjoy front soundstage.
I had yht 299 earlier , first i upgraded fronts then added center later. It was better choice.

I have Yamahata YHT 299 which comes with Yamaha HTR 3066 and NS-P20 speaker set. I would like to upgrade the center channel to something which would sound crisp and clear. The current center speaker has max input power as 100W and has 7cm (2-3/4”) full-range cone. Please suggest something in the budget of 10-15K.
Thanks in advance.
I used yht 299 along with zensor vokal. This improved the cinematic experience big time.

Better to upgrade the fronts first. I think if u upgrade centre speaker first then u may not enjoy front soundstage.
I had yht 299 earlier , first i upgraded fronts then added center later. It was better choice.
which one you upgraded to?

I used Zensor Piko Vokal with my YHT 1840 and also with Klipsch R14 till recent past. It definitely improvised the movie experience.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back