Center Speaker and Sub Woofer for Denon 2311

sajjad4joy

Hi All,

I need help in deciding the Center Speaker and Sub Woofer for Denon 2311.
I have purchased MS Carnival 8 Towers as Fronts. So Now want to add Center and Sub.

For Sub, I have short listed to Wharfedale Sub 150 and Polk Audio PSW 110.
Which one is good? Any more suggestion are welcome.

For Center Speaker, Have short listed Wharfedale Diamond 10 CS and MS Aviano 5. Need more suggestions on this.

Thanks,
Sajjad.

I am also in the same track. I have Carnival 6. Not yet decided for the center and surrounds

Sajjad, Can you share your feedback for the Carnival 8 please.

What price did you pay for them?

Hi All,

I need help in deciding the Center Speaker and Sub Woofer for Denon 2311.
I have purchased MS Carnival 8 Towers as Fronts. So Now want to add Center and Sub.

For Sub, I have short listed to Wharfedale Sub 150 and Polk Audio PSW 110.
Which one is good? Any more suggestion are welcome.

For Center Speaker, Have short listed Wharfedale Diamond 10 CS and MS Aviano 5. Need more suggestions on this.

Thanks,
Sajjad.

Carnival 5 centers would be the best match for your front ,front and center should be in sale series ,then only it will be timber match.

hi
you could try buying the same make speakers for the center as they are tonally matched with the towers and regarding the surrounds it depends what type you wish to buy monopole or dipoles ............ however you need'nt go with the same make/manufacturer for the surrounds............ regarding subs well you can try velodyne .....they make really good subs

Thanks for the inputs, MS Carnival centers are out of stock, I'm not able to find them.
Where can I find, velodyne subs. I'm based in Hyderabad, I have n't seen Velodyne subs in Hyd. Can you let me know any online sites in India to Order them?

Thanks,
Sajjad.

buy av max magazine where they give you all the details of retailers in india ...atleast that is how i got mine ......or you can check out on their website and search their global distributor section where you will get the contact details of the Indian dealer ........ i believe their main dealer is located in bombay so all shipments will come from there...

hi sajjad,

Please try heco speakers for center and sub. they are german made fantastic seakers.Am not sure of enough reveiws at thus forum.

Hi Pramod,

I can't find Heco in Hyderabad. Any Websites where they are available? Any Contact info abt them? Can I go with different center for my Carnival 8 towers?

Thanks,
Sajjad.

Heco is available in bangalore only so far.

Award winning Reviews:
Heco - Sophisticated Sound: Testberichte

Dealer:

BANGALORE:

Audio Dynamics

#398/B, Ground Floor,
9th Main Road,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore - 560040

Tel: +91 080 40902147
Mob: +91 9916728013
E-mail: [email protected]

If you want the MS Carnival center speaker, talk to the dealers in other cities if they are not available, as many have already confirmed that the front set should be same instead of pairing different brands

Heco is available in bangalore only so far.

Award winning Reviews:
Heco - Sophisticated Sound: Testberichte

Dealer:

BANGALORE:

Audio Dynamics

#398/B, Ground Floor,
9th Main Road,
Vijayanagar,
Bangalore - 560040

Tel: +91 080 40902147
Mob: +91 9916728013
E-mail: [email protected]

If you want the MS Carnival center speaker, talk to the dealers in other cities if they are not available, as many have already confirmed that the front set should be same instead of pairing different brands

Friends,

Audio Dynamics' listening room is at Koramangala, and not at Vijayanagar anymore. The Heco speakers are available on demo there.

The other dealers are:

Mumbai: Nova Audio, Mr. Sushil Anand - 9820284641
Cochin: HiFi Link, Mr. Melvin Fernandes - 9447096447

Regards

Hi Pramod,

I can't find Heco in Hyderabad. Any Websites where they are available? Any Contact info abt them? Can I go with different center for my Carnival 8 towers?

Thanks,
Sajjad.

Hi Sajjad,

Heco does not yet have a dealer in Hyderabad.

I will recommend you to go for the matching center (same brand and model) for your fronts. The Sub could be Heco or something else.

Regards

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back