CH Precision L10 Dual Monaural Linestage Preamplifier and M10 Two-Channel Reference Power Amplifier

Nikhil

Staff member
CH Precision’s L10 preamplifier and M10 power amplifier are the highest realization of the Swiss company’s technology, build-quality, and musical aesthetic. They combine unprecedented set-up flexibility and control with simply stunning sound quality. For example, the two-chassis stereo power amplifier can be configured for stereo operation (300Wpc), or in two different monoblock configurations, or for passive bi-amplification or active bi-amplification (the latter with the addition of a plug-in board).

The ability to independently adjust the amount of local and global feedback from the listening seat through CH’s control app allows the amplifiers to be precisely dialed-in for your loudspeakers. Sonically, the 10 Series has a pristine rendering and exquisite resolution of fine detail without sounding analytical. The highly detailed rendering for which CH Precision is known is there, but accompanied by body, timbral warmth, and dense tone color—a compelling combination. These electronics let you hear every nuance of musical expression and interaction between musicians in a way that is simply thrilling. A tour de force in amplification and my reference electronics.

Robert Harley - The Absolute Sound

CH Precision L10 Dual Monaural Linestage Preamplifier
CH-Precision-L10-Dual-Monaural-Linestage-Preamplifier.jpeg

CH Precision M10 Two-Channel Reference Power Amplifier

CH-Precision-M10-Two-Channel-Reference-Power-Amplifier-.jpeg

I had a chance to hear a full stack at Munich Hi End some years ago.
Exactly like Robert Harley says - incredible resolution but without sounding analytical.

I read somewhere that amongst the swiss gear comparatively speaking: Nagra was lush, CH was in between, Soulution more analytical. Does that match what you heard, I am sure you heard 2 out of the 3 brands at least.
Yes, CH makes me very curious, especially because really hard core tube guys at WBF have dumped their tubes for CH SS.

Nagra was lush, CH was in between, Soulution more analytical. Does that match what you heard, I am sure you heard 2 out of the 3 brands at least.

Yes more or less in that line - keep in mind that everything was heard in show conditions.
You know Nagra already so no need for me to elaborate there.
To me the CH sound feels lightening quick - typical Swiss wide bander.

Of the three I've heard Soulution the least. Too little to share any opinion on them.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back