Cheap 3D glasses for epson tw9300?

soumyajit92

Hi guys, looking for budget 3D glasses for my epson tw9300 projector since the first party option is kinda expensive considering i may need 4-5 pieces.

+2 , i have been on the lookout ever since. Yet to find something economical :(

In AVforums they have mentioned "Any glasses that are fully compliant with the "Full HD 3D RF standard" from 2013 or later should work.
I use the Samsung SSG-5100 because they relatively cheap and they work perfectly.
See details in link below."

Or

In AVforums they have mentioned "Any glasses that are fully compliant with the "Full HD 3D RF standard" from 2013 or later should work.
I use the Samsung SSG-5100 because they relatively cheap and they work perfectly.
See details in link below."

Or

These dont seem to be available in India, just found an unknown variant on amazon which just has 1 review.

I have Sainsonic 3d glasses 4 of them. Used to work fine with Benq HT 3050 1080p Projector. I will have to check whether they work with 4k Epson Projector. Ping me if anyone is interested

I have Sainsonic 3d glasses 4 of them. Used to work fine with Benq HT 3050 1080p Projector. I will have to check whether they work with 4k Epson Projector. Ping me if anyone is interested

@drkrack they dont work cross platform. DLP projectors have their own 3D glasses and LCD ones their own separate (RF based).

Ok i managed got 2 pair of Samsung SSG5100 glasses from OLX but i can't test it :(. I have only Nvidia Shield pro has a source and when i tried to play 3D content from youtube shield is not recognising the 3D signal. Some suggests to bring down the resolution to 1080p n check... Yet to try.. if someone has tried to play 3d content through shield pls help

I have the same 3d glasses and have used it for only 30mins over 3 years, but know that it works fine with Epson.

Ok i managed got 2 pair of Samsung SSG5100 glasses from OLX but i can't test it :(. I have only Nvidia Shield pro has a source and when i tried to play 3D content from youtube shield is not recognising the 3D signal. Some suggests to bring down the resolution to 1080p n check... Yet to try.. if someone has tried to play 3d content through shield pls help
Thanks identified the problem its stupid battery which i bought was not good :) bought a new Panasonic CR2025 battery and the 3d worked.

But i am not wowed of 3d played in Youtube. Don't think 3D is for me :)

Could you provide the link please for the same

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back