Cheap Projector Screen Suggestion?

xefeye

I have recently purchased Uc30 projector and looking for a projector screenscreen in 2k range I heard about blackout cloth what's its cost also what are other cheaper alternative

Blackout clothes can be available in curtain shops. It is also used as a lining (a layer) for curtains to stop sun light. Rates could vary from 100 Rs. to 300 Rs. meter depending on the quality of material and showroom.

You can get Map type screens from ebay in your budget. Inlight, Swastik are some names.

Blackout clothes can be available in curtain shops. It is also used as a lining (a layer) for curtains to stop sun light. Rates could vary from 100 Rs. to 300 Rs. meter depending on the quality of material and showroom.

You can get Map type screens from ebay in your budget. Inlight, Swastik are some names.
Yes but they are of white colour I want black or grey

Black screen? I never heard or see black screen but i think it will need a very bright projector.

Last edited:
Check the shops selling curtain cloths. Black out cloths will be there.. Do check the width. And buy it according to your need. You meant 60 inch diagonal,right?
How you plan to place it?
Yes diagonal 16:9 aspect ratio with a wooden or white frame

Check the shops selling curtain cloths. Black out cloths will be there.. Do check the width. And buy it according to your need. You meant 60 inch diagonal,right?
How you plan to place it?

How about a picture? :):clapping:

I am using a blackout cloth for a 90+" screen and it is giving me great output in a dark room. I purchased needed cloth for less than 1000 bucks and created a metal frame out of channels (free courtesy of the contractor who has done false ceiling of the room)
Picture quality is really good, and sufficient for home movie experience.

i am getting a quote of 10000 for 5*7 screen grand view manual
and 4200 5*7 liberty instalock screen in chennai.

Is it a good price?
Which is more value for money?
Can any one direct me to better dealer in chennai for screens?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back