Cheapest 85 inch TV

3.83 plus cash back on the X85J is a good quote.
Yeah but way out of my budget.

Also, the guy was trying very hard to push a 77 inch C1 on me (for 4.1L plus 23k cashback), even after I told him I have a very bright living room. Says OLED will be perfect for a bright room lulz.

And he requested not to share these prices with anyone else. Wonder why, maybe he's happy to not sell much.

We live among total weirdos.

Yeah but way out of my budget.

Also, the guy was trying very hard to push a 77 inch C1 on me (for 4.1L plus 23k cashback), even after I told him I have a very bright living room. Says OLED will be perfect for a bright room lulz.

And he requested not to share these prices with anyone else. Wonder why, maybe he's happy to not sell much.

We live among total weirdos.
Oleds reflect a lot. If the light source does not fall directly in the screen, it won't hamper viewing. It acts as a bias lighting. But if it falls directly into the screen, LCDs are better in screen reflection.

Also, the guy was trying very hard to push a 77 inch C1 on me (for 4.1L plus 23k cashback),
If only I had known this price a year ago, I would have had a 77" OLED at home already. But now I get a glimmer of hope that 83" or 88" will come down in rate in a few years and my next upgrade will be a much bigger better deal!

If only I had known this price a year ago, I would have had a 77" OLED at home already. But now I get a glimmer of hope that 83" or 88" will come down in rate in a few years and my next upgrade will be a much bigger better deal!
Appears that LG certainly offers them much bigger margins than Sony.

Maybe I should not be doing such a comparison, but I am thinking when the Mi Q1 75 inch is available for half the price as the Sony X90J 75 inch, then why should I bother with the Sony?

Is it really worth paying literally double the cost to get a Sony?

Not like I cannot afford it, but why not spend that money saved on a good sound system instead?

Maybe I should not be doing such a comparison, but I am thinking when the Mi Q1 75 inch is available for half the price as the Sony X90J 75 inch, then why should I bother with the Sony?

Is it really worth paying literally double the cost to get a Sony?

Not like I cannot afford it, but why not spend that money saved on a good sound system instead?
Fair enough but why people go for the big three is reliability and after sales service support. Xiaomi has only home service in many cities, it's still okay. Not to fear too much. If your TV lasts you even 3 years it's a bonus as Sony will have an 85" tv for that price by the end of three or fours years.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back