Cheapest receiver with Optical-Input???

Thanks a lot...this is what precisely i'm looking for. But can you suggest whether I can buy them from that site? Not to question their credibility but I'm not that aware about that website.
If not can someone suggest where i can get these in bangalore?

The seller seems reliable. He is from kerala and I had talked with him a few time over phone. His name is Saji. I request you to contact him personally. You can also buy from ebay - http://cgi.ebay.in/5-1-Sound-Audio-Decoder-HD-Rush-Gear-HDMI-/160645554282?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item256738a06a

Last edited:
As I said I have a Philips Home Theater system which to me, doesn't sound that good as it doesn't have a bass/treble control etc.
Do we have any amplifier that can serve the purpose as the decoder above as well as produce some decent sound? Lastly does it come within the 10k-15k range :eek:

Within 15K try to get a logitech z5500. It has onboard dolby and dts decoding option and is a THX certified 5.1 Speaker system. Or extend your budget and select the Onkyo 3400 for around 22K with your bargaining skills.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back