Chennai Music festival - Where to stay?

I booked a room in Ram. How do I reach there from Railway station? Edit: I mean the most cost-effective comfortable way without getting ripped off by auto-wallahs. I dont mind local train.

TIA
Regards

While coming out of the central station by the buslane (inside the central station) Bus No.1A will start which is going to Thiruvamiyur. Get down at Ajantha bustop, walkable distance comfortably from there (Hope u will be bringing a two set of dresses only).

Still if you need any assitance call me, i will PM my number, just residing near to ADMK office/Ajantha Busstop, after gettin down at busstop u have to cross my flat and go to Ram..

Regards

Srini

Last edited:
The auto drivers a the station are such sharks that you might as well go to the cab stand and take a call taxi, who will charge according to meter. Do not accept a car from any tout; the price will be as much as four or five times the real price. This is if you don't fancy bussing it.

Ram Guest House is set back from the road: you have to spot the sign on the gate. Here's the co-ordinates to help you out in Google Earth or Google Maps.

13 2'53.80"N 8015'53.60"E

It is next door to the AIDMK office (Jayalalitha's party). That is your landmark: every Chennai driver will know it!

I liked staying there; do let us know if it is still good.

I'll be doing concerts too, over the next few weeks and am also happy to help put any of our musical visitors :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back