china projectors

Wow, so cheap and that too with good features, i seriously doubt one can get it.

In Mumbai, there is this crawford market, and heera paana shopping centre, known for grey sales, if you can not get at these places, than i doubt one can get it anywhere else in india.

All the best.

Hi Krish,

Did you try with the pagaria dealers in mumbai ? Pagaria has two projectors in the range of 20-40k,they are not the best of the lot or anything but in the budget range There's none to compare to this and they'll do the job just fine !

Here's the Spec.
L002

Video Compatible PAL-N,SECAM
Projection System LCD Type
Panel 7”LCD x 1
Native Resolution 800*480
Resolution Supported 640*480 to 1024*768
Brightness 800ANSI Lumens
Image Size 38”-150”
Projection Distance 1.33m-4.50m
Uniformity 85%
Contrast Ratio 500:1
Aspect Ratio 4:3 / 16:9 screen selectable
Projection Position Front / Ceiling
Lamp 200W, 3000 hours lamp life
Audio Noise <32db
Input Terminals TV/VCD/DVD/PC/SVIDEO
Output Terminals VGA Display Output
Dimensions 380mm(L) X 300mm(W) X 120mm(H)
Weight 6.70 Kg
Power Supply 250W
Power 220 V +/-10% / 50-60HZ
Menu Language English

PLP 001

LCD Projector

Video Compatible PAL-N,SECAM
Projection System LCD Type
Panel 7”LCD x 1
Native Resolution 800*480
Resolution Supported 640*480 to 1024*768
Brightness 800ANSI Lumens
Image Size 38”-150”
Projection Distance 1.33m-4.50m
Uniformity 85%
Contrast Ratio 500:1
Aspect Ratio 4:3 / 16:9 screen selectable
Projection Position Front / Ceiling
Lamp 200W, 3000 hours lamp life
Audio Noise <32db
Input Terminals TV/VCD/DVD/PC/SVIDEO
Output Terminals VGA Display Output
Dimensions 380mm(L) X 300mm(W) X 120mm(H)
Weight 6.70 Kg
Power Supply 250W
Power 220 V +/-10% / 50-60HZ
Menu Language English

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Attachments

• L002.jpg
    L002.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 307
  • PLP%20001.jpg
    PLP%20001.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Most of the Chinese products dont last more then 6 months , i doubt a Projector for 10 to 20 k will do justice to a HT system , Having said that there are Projectors avialable for Rs.35,000/- from branded companies like Infocus and panasonic . These products are worth the extra money you spend.

regards

Hi,

Hey Denil this like your second or third post giving the same statement !! so whats the big idea buddy ?? Not to be rude or anything please stop spamming the forum and keep it clean !! If you don't know anything then don't just say that every where !! ask questions learn We'll be glad to help you !! ask any questions bout the subject that you don't know !! make a start !

To all our regular members,A Request from me,Please report to Admin and take this issue's seriously(becuase I've seen people seeing the post and not acting or doing anything) as this can ruin such beautiful forum !!

Admin if you are listening (reading rather) Please take some action,I come here daily ( make it almost here all day) as I think this is a good forum ( Am also member of dozens of other Audio forums but rarely visit)

Hope I've not offended anyone !!

Regards

Last edited:
It is unfortunate that so many spambots have started showing up. Perhaps steps like forcing a captcha for registration might be in order.

The spam reply was not to profess his ignorance, but to publicise his link (in his signature) of some crappy eiditing software.
Admin, a verification of existing members is in order here. this is such a beautiful forum.. need to take correcive actions before it blows out of order.

Denil-> not acceptable.

Most of the Chinese products dont last more then 6 months , i doubt a Projector for 10 to 20 k will do justice to a HT system , Having said that there are Projectors avialable for Rs.35,000/- from branded companies like Infocus and panasonic . These products are worth the extra money you spend.

regards

I have been using one of the Chinese projectors since 2yrs i have not faced any probems yet, btw....even ipods are made in china!!!

Most of the Chinese products dont last more then 6 months

I don't agree to this statement in its entirety. Thats a baseless n biased statement. The Chinese products you might be referring to most probably shall be the cheap Indian imitations having marking of "Made in China". Those are usually cheaply produced in Delhi and surrounding areas. I have been to US and there are the "real" Chinese products used widely and gives price competitve excellent quality products. Nevertheless, Chinese can produce a thing in a 15 rupees and same can be made with high quality in 25. So its upto you to buy 25 one and enjoy or buy a 15 one and bicker abouut it.

All said n done, I'm not fancying Chinese and their products, not even advocating them; for me spend some extra and get some peace of mind.

Cheers!
Arminder
Proud to be an Indian...enjoying IPL (happenning on a foreign land) on my Benq PJ

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back