choosing a better audio for home theatre

zafer khan

Hi friends.
Please help me choose between
1. Klipsch Reference series RP 260f /RP 250c/ RP240s
And
2. Dali Zensor 7 system with compatible speakers.

Please advice
1. Which one is a better system
2. Marantz sr 5011 -is it a good choice for these systems

Hi Zafer,

If you are going with Marantz, you cannot get wrong with the SR series....5011 should suffice but if you have budget, suggest you go for the SR6011.

Dali and Klipsch speakers are different and it all boils down to personal preferences in terms of clarity or performance and even looks...budget too plays an important role.

We have some FMs who use Dalis and have given excellent feedback....these speakers are also placement specific....

I would suggest you audition both speakers and even other brands with the same music or movie clip as a reference...if possible, use the same brand avr...this will help to steer your decision....

It is not necessary that you have the same brand for the speaker setup....you can do a mix and match of brands provided the performance, looks and budget serves your expectations....

All the best....dont rush.....make an informed decision...read reviews and see a couple of YouTube videos which help to an extent!

Hi friends.
Please help me choose between
1. Klipsch Reference series RP 260f /RP 250c/ RP240s
And
2. Dali Zensor 7 system with compatible speakers.

Please advice
1. Which one is a better system
2. Marantz sr 5011 -is it a good choice for these systems

when it comes to speaker brands, you could only get general suggestions on which models are good, and use it just for shortlisting. once the shortlisting process is done, then DEFINITELY audition them. Because personal taste differs, and you are your best judge. auditioning before buying could save a lot of regrets.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back