Cinavia Message Code 3 Fix - How?

sriram_shol

Hi,

I am having Pioneer BDP-180 BluRay Player. Last weekend, I was watching JOHN WICK2 Bluray Disc. During the playback, I was frequently getting the warning message and the audio mutes abruptly.

Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume. The content being played is protected by Cinavia
and is not authorized for playback on this device. For more information, see Cinavia Consumer Information Center. Message Code 3.

Is there a way, I can get rid of it? The Bluray Disc is DOLBY ATMOS compatible which I bought from the market.

Please try updating the firmware of your BDP, if available. This error only pops up on counterfeit discs but perhaps there are some gremlins which can go away with a firmware update.

Please try updating the firmware of your BDP, if available. This error only pops up on counterfeit discs but perhaps there are some gremlins which can go away with a firmware update.

I have the latest firmware v01.10

Is there a way it can be avoided?

Hi,

I am having Pioneer BDP-180 BluRay Player. Last weekend, I was watching JOHN WICK2 Bluray Disc. During the playback, I was frequently getting the warning message and the audio mutes abruptly.

Audio outputs temporarily muted. Do not adjust the playback volume. The content being played is protected by Cinavia
and is not authorized for playback on this device. For more information, see Cinavia Consumer Information Center. Message Code 3.

Is there a way, I can get rid of it? The Bluray Disc is DOLBY ATMOS compatible which I bought from the market.

Its a kind of copy right protection ,which happens if you are playing a non original material. Sometimes downloaded content has this problems.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back