Classic 700 stylus

Dear Members,

Today my Classic 700 needle got damaged.If anyone is having a spare or any information available where to get this,please please let me know.This is required for my Sonodyne RP D4000 turntable playing with Sonodyne SIA 320.Many many thanks for reading this post.Eagerly waiting for your reply.I am from Kolkata.

Dear Members,

Today my Classic 700 needle got damaged.If anyone is having a spare or any information available where to get this,please please let me know.This is required for my Sonodyne RP D4000 turntable playing with Sonodyne SIA 320.Many many thanks for reading this post.Eagerly waiting for your reply.I am from Kolkata.

Hi Debojyoti,

You may try Dey's Equipment, Chandni or Metro Music Hall, Chandni for the stylus options.

AFAIK, New Gramophone House online, New Delhi sale this stylus.

My recommendation is Shure M 44-7 for 4000D. It will give you a new listening experience as well.

Thanks,
Sourav

9830738030 (mobile for contact)

Hi Debojyoti,

You may try Dey's Equipment, Chandni or Metro Music Hall, Chandni for the stylus options.

AFAIK, New Gramophone House online, New Delhi sale this stylus.

My recommendation is Shure M 44-7 for 4000D. It will give you a new listening experience as well.

Thanks,
Sourav

9830738030 (mobile for contact)
Thank you Sourav for your suggestion.May I know the replacement shall be done for needle or entire cartridge?NGH is asking for 2.5k for shure N44-7 stylus or with N44G stylus.Classic 700 cartridge is still in working condition.

Sorry for the confusion Debojyoti. My recommendation is for cartridge replacement i.e. use Shure M 44-7 instead of Classic 700. This is a solid up gradation. The stylus of Shure M 44-7 is N 44-7 but won't fit in classic 700 body.

Thanks,
Sourav

PS: check if they are selling the M92 stylus - theoretically it should fit on the classic body with some cutting of the plastic bits of the stylus grip on the N92.

Try this at your own risk!

A friend has a few brand new box pack classic 700 stylus for sale @2000/- each
If anyone is interested, then PM

hi,avijit from kolkata.i have a PHILIPS GP 400 MAGNETIC CARTRIDGE AND SEEKING IT"S STYLUS. PLS PLS ANYBODY RESPONSE ME ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE STYLUS IN INDIA.urgent.

AVIJIT.

Attachments

• philips 400.jpg
    philips 400.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
hi,avijit from kolkata.i have a PHILIPS GP 400 MAGNETIC CARTRIDGE AND SEEKING IT"S STYLUS. PLS PLS ANYBODY RESPONSE ME ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF THE STYLUS IN INDIA.urgent.

AVIJIT.
Hello Avijit,
It's almost impossible to get a replacement stylus for your GP400.
Even if you get one, I'll be very doubtful about it's cantilever suspension condition because of age.

I highly recommend that you replace the cartridge with one as per your budget and keep the GP400 body as a souvenir.

Regards,
Bhaskar

Hello Avijit,
It's almost impossible to get a replacement stylus for your GP400.
Even if you get one, I'll be very doubtful about it's cantilever suspension condition because of age.

I highly recommend that you replace the cartridge with one as per your budget and keep the GP400 body as a souvenir.

Regards,
Bhaskar
yes absolutely correct.

Dear friends

I would like to know if Classic 700 magnetic cartridges and stylus are still available? Iam looking out for my cosmic cogram4000 mark II TT.Iam from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.

Regards
Srinivas
Yes... I have classic 700....9899831478
Dear friends

I would like to know if Classic 700 magnetic cartridges and stylus are still available? Iam looking out for my cosmic cogram4000 mark II TT.Iam from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.

Regards
Srinivas
Rare and Collectable Audio CD.

Hi,
I am having some rare and collectable Audio CD, which I want to sell or barter (exchange) with other Audio CD. If any one Interested please let me know.

Regards,
Shuvendu Roy :)
Yes... I have classic 700....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201031-143833.png
    Screenshot_20201031-143833.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 16
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back