Cmptr Printer budget 15K

Canon have some good and affordable range. Have been using pixma E470 series wifi+colour printer+ scan.
There must be some new models.

canon here too pixma 3010, and has been pretty much trouble free for about a year and half now, although any inkjet printer will give you trouble if not used for a while, and once they start to trouble you printers are notorious, do buy one if you use them regularly or at least test print once in a while

I am using Brother 2540DW for a couple of years for the same purposes and I am quite satisfied with it. I bought it for close to 17K.

Go for an all in one printer with wifi. I have a canon and an HP. Both very good printers, however, the cartridges of canon are cheaper.

You could also look into ink tank models. In the end iy comes down to how much the cartridges cost in a home use environment.

MaSh

brother main wi fi printers out of stock...looks like a deliberate shortage...same for epson...DCP220 though availaible at Rs 11K..hows this printer brother DCP 220

I am using Brother 2540DW for a couple of years for the same purposes and I am quite satisfied with it. I bought it for close to 17K.
+1 I purchased Brother DCP-T820DW Multi-function WiFi Color Printer. For 16k in Flipkart. Build quality is better compared to competitors. Print quality is very nice, cost of running is low.

please advice ..for home use..printing confined to kids homework or leisure...wi fi preferable..colored..with scanner and print.thanks
I also use my printer for similar tasks. But even with sparing use, the cartridges dont last more than 4-6 months. I have to think ten times before printing a full color picture....even for normal printing I always select draft quality instead of standard to save on ink.
Hence I strongly suggest to go for ink tank printer only.

I also use my printer for similar tasks. But even with sparing use, the cartridges dont last more than 4-6 months. I have to think ten times before printing a full color picture....even for normal printing I always select draft quality instead of standard to save on ink.
Hence I strongly suggest to go for ink tank printer only.
inclined towards brother printers...wi fi models not availaible..DCP 220 model avlb @ Rs 11K...non wi fi

Last edited:
Brother DCP T520W is a fast moving ink tank printer in the market. It is roughly 13k.

WiFi, printing, xerox, scanning in a bundle

If it falls in your budget, it would be a good choice. Please check with your local computer accessories sales personnel.

I was also searching for an ink tank all in one printer. One of my friend suggested Epsom L3150 , How good is 3150 compared to Brother DCP T520W. Looks like ink tank printers are in demand, most of them are out of stock in Bangalore.

im using a N 301 tenda router...cant see a printer utility software for it in the tendawebsite..otherwise that could have helpoed me achieve wi fi connectivity

please advice ..for home use..printing confined to kids homework or leisure...wi fi preferable..colored..with scanner and print.thanks
Don't know if available in India, been using this for the past 1 1/2 years... All-in-One, Wireless Color Photo Printer · Scan & Print On the Go with HP Smart App · Features Dual-band WiFi

1628840100972.png

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back