Comments !!!

Re: Room to me is most important !!!

:), I'm not living in a flat but do have neighbors both sides sharing common wall, which is professionally insulated for sound & weather. I did checked the audible levels with one of the neighbor, but seem to be okay for them.

BTW, i go a lot beyond that graph. Pulse, the movie recorded 115db the highest :). Yesterday I listened to Dreamtheather's "systematic chaos" @110db, Bass drums sounds awesome

Well, those readings are unreal :eek:

Don't tell me that your neighbors are still alive :mad:

What will 110db do to your ears?
Take care, man.
Hearing ability deterioration is a permanent thing...

Life is too short mate ;)

What will 110db do to your ears?
Take care, man.
Hearing ability deterioration is a permanent thing...

unleash_me: don't worry mate, you can be a happy neighbor of me (or even i'm happy to host you if you happen to pass nearby). It's not a neighbor_annoying_boom_machine, perfect, accurate, fast & tight :)

Imagine a guy living as your neighbor with this sub (actually dual sub project), 3 x 18" TC sounds driver per box

100_0967.jpg

....unleash_me: don't worry mate, you can be a happy neighbor of me (or even i'm happy to host you if you happen to pass nearby). It's not a neighbor_annoying_boom_machine, perfect, accurate, fast & tight :)

LOL. I envy you for being a SVS owner! I love those monsters, but its the number of subs (3...?!) that you have is scaring me! Kept me wondering...how much bass is exactly too much?!

Last edited:
My OH raised CC for paying SVS PB13 :) and ruled This is the final sub you are going to buy

Only loophole is DIY route by building myself. I'm bit fancy on Infinity Baffle project.

WAF has its limits unless A=Abandonment.

There is *no* too much of bass :). But the lesson i learnt was no point in having multiple subs, unless you have placement issues. Adding another identical sub gives you only +6db more output

LOL. I envy you for being a SVS owner! I love those monsters, but its the number of subs (3...?!) that you have is scaring me! Kept me wondering...how much bass is exactly too much?!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back