Confused: 32" LCD, Sony EX500 or Samy C650/C630

Go for EX500
check all the lcd brands side by side and u will get it y u should buy EX500
do some practical research, u will find ur answer.

cheers mate!!

Go for EX500
check all the lcd brands side by side and u will get it y u should buy EX500
do some practical research, u will find ur answer.

cheers mate!!

I agree with djrocker goto showroom and compare them side by side as they say 'Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder' :p

Hi,

just went through very elaborate comparisons between the Samsung 32 C630 and Sony 32 EX500. The picture on Sony looked better to me. While the Samsung can play most movie formats, you can connect a PS 3 or other media players to get the same results. Particularly striking was the difference when I played a clip from the movie 2012 which looked brilliant on Sony vs Samsung. Still it will pay if you carry your own video source with you. Good luck

hiii guys i am also going to buy a 32 inch lcd or led this diwali my shortlisted models are sony ex500 or samsung c650 or samsung c5000qm led tv without 100 hz
1) my budget is 40 to 45 k i am going to use this panel for watching lots of action movies & pc gaming

2) without 100hz ghosting can be visible in fast motion scenes? also in games 100hz causes any problem ? somewhere i read that we have to turn of 100 hz when playing games

3) i am going to buy a sony bluray player with it but i read in this forum that sony bdp s370 player cannot read subtitles the samsung lcd's usb can read subtitle ?
waiting for reply
thanks in advance

Hi,

If you are going in for action movies and gaming, i would recommend sony ex500. Watched clash of the titans yesterday plus played a lot on PS3. It doesnt blink !!

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back