congratulations to Force India

mahiruha

Hello guys,
today is really special in Indian motor sports history. Our force indian team finished second in the Belgium Grand Prix.I eagerly watched most of the races to see if they can manage to win any points. Today Fisichella surpaseed all expectations to become second. Just unbelievable. It is unfortunate I couldn't watch it as I was busy playing snooker but when I read the news I really felt very happy. Congratualtions to Dr Maliya who has been trying so hard to put act together for last 5 years.
Thanks.

we missed KERS i guess - but then again 2nd for a new team like force india is not bad - had hoped sutil to finish slightly higher and get into the points but he has potential with the kind of form he had shown initially. Three cheers to the team

Hello guys,
today is really special in Indian motor sports history. Our force indian team finished second in the Belgium Grand Prix.I eagerly watched most of the races to see if they can manage to win any points. Today Fisichella surpaseed all expectations to become second. Just unbelievable. It is unfortunate I couldn't watch it as I was busy playing snooker but when I read the news I really felt very happy. Congratualtions to Dr Maliya who has been trying so hard to put act together for last 5 years.
Thanks.

a great day indeed, mahiruha, a very happy day for all of us !:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back