Connecting 2 routers wirelessly

@sidvee , How is this pair doing? Any complaints? Did this resolve the dropping issue you had? How is bandwidth near primary router vs on the different floor? Any drops?

Also are you using these for wireless streaming?

@sidvee , How is this pair doing? Any complaints? Did this resolve the dropping issue you had? How is bandwidth near primary router vs on the different floor? Any drops?

I have the Deco M5 mesh setup in my flat... Using it for one month... No issues till now and connectivity drop has completely vanished.. Speed is really good too I get the 200 mbps around the house though people in reviews have mentioned speed drop

.I have set it up as a mixture of ap mode plus some wirelessly. One thing not to overlook is the wonderful and effortless android app... It is just a joy to use... It was so seamless that I bought another pack for my in laws and they will be able to set it up just through the app.. They are not into tech so I'm sure without this app it wont be possible for them unless i do it

Its working prefectly, Blasto. I did not notice any drops at all. I am using this for Netflix/Amazon streaming. Other day I streamed a 4k hdr10 dolby atmos track from my nvidia shield very smoothly without any issues. Personally I am very happy.
Cheers,
Sid

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back