Connecting MiTV to 5.1 Speaker system with only RCA inputs

amalanil

I recently bought MiTV 4X Pro 50" TV. The audio outs are Spdif coaxial and HDMI ARC.

I'm having a 10 year old John barrel DTS AC3 5.1 speaker system with is working pretty fine. Attaching the inputs.
I did some research and I found this converter online(attached picture) . Similar models are available in aliexpress for around 1k. Will this work fine? (I read somewhere this can cause lag) or else what other options do I have to connect mitv with my system.

I have a maximum budget of 20k if there is no possible way to connect these. Should I get a receiver (which I'm not sure about because of this buget) with preouts and connect the speaker's to it?
Or should I get another speaker system with req inputs?
Actually these are for my parents. Sadly they prefer loud sound over quality sound :| are there any decent speakers available in this budget.

I'm a newbie here. So apologies for any mistakes :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200601-141622_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20200601-141622_Brave.jpg
    607.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20200601-135818_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200601-135818_Gallery.jpg
    1,001.1 KB · Views: 13
I recently bought MiTV 4X Pro 50" TV. The audio outs are Spdif coaxial and HDMI ARC.

I'm having a 10 year old John barrel DTS AC3 5.1 speaker system with is working pretty fine. Attaching the inputs.
I did some research and I found this converter online(attached picture) . Similar models are available in aliexpress for around 1k. Will this work fine? (I read somewhere this can cause lag) or else what other options do I have to connect mitv with my system.

I have a maximum budget of 20k if there is no possible way to connect these. Should I get a receiver (which I'm not sure about because of this buget) with preouts and connect the speaker's to it?
Or should I get another speaker system with req inputs?
Actually these are for my parents. Sadly they prefer loud sound over quality sound :| are there any decent speakers available in this budget.

I'm a newbie here. So apologies for any mistakes :)

Entry Level systems from Yamaha or Pioneer....

If open to pre owned...see the For Sale by Owner section or OLX

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back