Connecting Xbox to Monitor & amplifier

chander

Dear FMs,
I have an Xbox series S in my office that I use with an LG monitor. Currently I use the 3.5mm Jack output on the controller to connect a pair of Sony WH-1000XM4 wired. I would however like to extend the ability to put the audio to my stereo setup.

Limitations -
1 - Series S has only 1 HDMI Out.
2 - My monitor has no HDMI Out.
3 - My amplifier has no HDMI in or Out (AL6000a)

Suggestions required for-
How can I connect all the above. I game occasionally now; not a serious gamer anymore, so just want this to be a hassle free solutions; with least possible bugs.
If no such solution exists - does a stereo amp exist out there (not a receiver) that can take HDMI in & Out.

Thanks!

Thanks @premoddev - Thanks a ton - I will check this out.
that is going to be the same as before. Instead of the A/V out of XBox to the amp, you connect from that little extractor. Some of them create unwanted noises too in the amps.

There are some stereo amps / receivers with HDMI in and out. Onkyo, Denon and Marantz.

Some of them create unwanted noises too in the amps
Yup that was my concern :) I have used one earlier but it created more issues than providing solutions. Audio delay and stutter being a major irritation.
There are some stereo amps / receivers with HDMI in and out. Onkyo, Denon and Marantz.
I am looking for such amps too. Do not want a receiver as with most receivers I have 'felt' the sound becomes a bit lifeless. However I am unable to find any Amplifiers that do that.

Yup that was my concern :) I have used one earlier but it created more issues than providing solutions. Audio delay and stutter being a major irritation.

I am looking for such amps too. Do not want a receiver as with most receivers I have 'felt' the sound becomes a bit lifeless. However I am unable to find any Amplifiers that do that.
Still these are stereo receivers not a "truck" loaded with 5 or 7 channels. Please check the specs before ruling them out. I was about to swipe the card for a Denon stereo rcvr with HDMI to plug-in my Chromecast. Forgot the model number. Then decided to keep away from streaming.

Does your monitor have a HDMI ARC port? If so Sonos Amp should work for you.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back