ConnectionLAB GSP-01 Home Theatre Wall Plate 9.2

jons

Hello, guys, this is my review of newly purchased wall plates for home theatre.

plate1.jpg

I wanted to keep a little bit of order around my home theatre. I decided that wall plates are simply a necessity. I purchased connectionlab 9.2. wall plates.They are designed for 9 loudspeakers and two subwoofers. The package includes a front panel with sockets, flush wall socket and a 4 screw set.
The front panel is 145 X 145 mm, white in colour and the speaker sockets are massive and gold-plated. Honestly, they look good, but I didn't expect anything more ;) The plate is not too bulky or flashy. Just solid and modern. As you know home theater is a pretty complicated system and the wirings get tangled and you get irritated...
ConnectionLAB GSP-01 wall plates 9.2. are cool. They do their job. Not only because of its look, although I've written too much about it already. But also they are functional. 9 loudspeakers make a nice home theater, plus you can plug in 2 active subwoofers. If it is too much for you, they offer the wall plates in smaller sizes too.
I didn't have ANY problems with the signal. Connectionlab wall plates are good what they are for. The price is suprisingly low, for the quality, which is actually visible. The vision and sound - as perfect as expected. It was all very easy to install. I recommend it!

Hey, jons, how expensive these are? I'm not sure if to order something more fancy like this one or buy just anything, because a friend of mine is going to help me with home theater set soon and I need to buy the plates till next week.

Ok, jons kinda silent but I've ordered Connection LAB plates and they work fine :)

If I may ask a moderator to add my today's reply to the latest it would make a lot less mess on the forum :)

I thought I should review it more fully, as I talked to a friend during weekend about home theater cinemas and he complained it's his third wall plates he had to throw away, because they simply broke and ruptured. I thought maybe I'm lucky or these are special:)

What's important and jons wrote about it is that they are in a set with screws so you don't have to look for your own fitting the best. Besides the plastic part is good quality and doesn't brittle. It is thick but not too fragile. When fit in, the connection lab plate stays there strong, not moving and shaking. And this is what, from my friend's tales seemed to be the cause of all problems.
Of course there are not technical problems whatsoever. I thought writing reviews of the wall plates is exagerating but I found out there are better and worse too, so I thought I'd be a good deed to recommend these to you!

I've got mine from Monoprice, but finally made direct connections, in conduits though, from my power amp..Good wall plates make the wiring a lot neater, I think,

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back