Coolest way to listen to the music if you have the luxury of iPad

The monster cables will be a ripoff. You can just buy a cable for less than 100 rupees to connect Airport express to your music system. e.g.

3.5 MM Stereo Male To 2 RCA Male Cable 1.5m | eBay

apologies for any confusion caused owing to incorrect communication.

what i meant was is there a device, like the airport express, with RCA outs (in place of the 3.5mm stereo male, i.e.).

what i meant was is there a device, like the airport express, with RCA outs (in place of the 3.5mm stereo male, i.e.).

These are called wireless music bridges. Just google and you will find them. Linksys has it.

Wireless Music Bridge - Orb

There are many i.e. from linksys, logitech, belkin, etc. Most of them will require a adaptor to be connected to your IPAD or ipod.

I believe some work on bluetooth technology and some with on wifi/ethernet

Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Intel Wireless Music (980-000538): Electronics

This is another solution which will work without any software. i.e. you can stream your audio output from the tv in one room to your music system in another room. The cost is same as that of the airport express. The device comes with a stereo 3.5mm to RCA cable.

Amazon.com: Audioengine W1 Wireless Audio Adapter: Electronics

However I am not sure if the price is for a pair or for a single (transmitter/receiver)

Here is the best way to listen to the internet radio if you have an iPad and Wifi connection.

You need to download an application called "TuneIn Radio" and install it in your iPad. There are hundreds of channels to listen to. The best part is the album art which is displayed on the screen while a particular song is played. See the attached image.

I listen to a channel called Sky.FM Love Music which plays all the hit numbers in a very good quality. I can't really find any difference between an well recorded mp3 and this channel(I have a non audiofile ears).

Happy listening!:)

Sudhish.

Man I wish I had seen this earlier. Just installed this app yesterday and I can't turn it off! Have tuned into a bunch of 80s music channels as well as some favourites. This has to be among the best apps I've installed on my iPad!

My exact feeling.I thought the title and the subject make for quite a different meaning.
I happen to have all the three, iPhone , Ipod and iPad 2 and the same suggestion of tuning any radio station can be done on any of the above three.I don't quite get it why the thread title suggests to seem , this can be done only if you have luxury of ipad.
The Op while accepting my thanks for the article my give some thoughts to the title change.

Yes, I think you are correct. If anyone willing to rename the thread tittle, I will support it.:)

appletv is one such device. gen 2 would need a dac. gen 1 is an absolute gem. it has radio stations, can suppport usb drives with 2tb music and you can use your ipad as a remote.

Here is the best way to listen to the internet radio if you have an iPad and Wifi connection.

You need to download an application called "TuneIn Radio" and install it in your iPad. There are hundreds of channels to listen to. The best part is the album art which is displayed on the screen while a particular song is played. See the attached image.

I listen to a channel called Sky.FM Love Music which plays all the hit numbers in a very good quality. I can't really find any difference between an well recorded mp3 and this channel(I have a non audiofile ears).

Happy listening!:)

Sudhish.

That is an informative one , I would definitely try this one out.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back