Cosmic Sound System

maitreya96

Hi Y'all. I went through this website while looking for some help on my Comic C100 Deluxe MK II and Graphic Equalizer GE 99. I have had these my birth as my dad bought the system in 1993. I am looking to get them fixed, cleaned, etc. They work, they sound great but the sound is not clear. Could it just be a cable issue or should I look into something else? I have a set of Dragon 750 speakers. How do I make them sound flawless without any hiss or buzz sound? I am from Pune.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Y'all. I went through this website while looking for some help on my Comic C100 Deluxe MK II and Graphic Equalizer GE 99. I have had these my birth as my dad bought the system in 1993. I am looking to get them fixed, cleaned, etc. They work, they sound great but the sound is not clear. Could it just be a cable issue or should I look into something else? I have a set of Dragon 750 speakers. How do I make them sound flawless without any hiss or buzz sound? I am from Pune.

Thanks in advance!
Hi I am from pune. First inspect cables & change if required & see if the problem still persist, same applies for speaker cables. National Electronics - they have a repair center for such equipment's and only after inspection they will be able to tell u the problem and repair cost, probably it can be simple servicing and cleaning job like you are anticipating. Talk to them before u visit with your equipment's. Add - 347, Somwar peth, Pune 11, Deepak Bhai (owner) - 9822074754

Last edited:

Thanks in advance!
First thing you need to do is to buy one each of deoxit red and green

Red for all metal contacts like speaker terminals, rca connectors and headphone jacks

Green for your potentiometers to remove all the hiss and crackle while using the controls

If you want to spend even more, then get deoxit faderlube to use after the green

If the amp is otherwise fine don't even think of getting it "serviced" or recapped outside.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

If the post / response to you helps in any way, use the 'Like' button which is located at the right hand bottom of the post. This helps to build up positive reputation for the FM (Fellow Member).

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back