Customs duty on parts/components ???

gautamz

Anyone have any idea what's the custom duty on electronic components like resistors , capacitors , transformers , etc.?

I believe import duty had been cut to zero in 2004/2005 - not sure if it has been reinstated since.

Anyone have any idea what's the custom duty on electronic components like resistors , capacitors , transformers , etc.?

I believe import duty had been cut to zero in 2004/2005 - not sure if it has been reinstated since.

Hi,

I have created a separate thread for custom tariffs and calculations. Pls refer that. You can leave a post there if you could not find it there, I will update the thread with the information you need.

Cheers!

There are people on the forum who have imported stuff for $150 without paying any customs.

HTH

The general idea is that value of packages dictate whether you will be harassed by customs or not. I have imported packages that are $80 worth with no problems.

Back