DAC with AUX / TRS / RCA input for speaker

Anurag.sh

Hi,

I am new to this community and I am loving to read all this knowledge. Addictive!!

I am looking for a DAC around ₹ 10-15 k. Requirement is that I need to hook, already owned portable media player, mobile, and basic cd/dvd player to it (aux/trs/rca as inputs). I will put this with speakers (active) specifically and not headphones.

Please suggest where should i look for.

Thank you guys.

Last edited:
I am not sure I understood your question

- If you already have a CD/DVD/POrtable player why do you need a DAC ?
- Are you planning to connect an Amplifier/Active speaker ?
- Also did you mean TRS as an input or Output ?

If it were an Amp you were looking for then it might actually meet your requirements.

If it were an Amp you were looking for then it might actually meet your requirements
Thank you for replying,
Dac to get better quality sound, yes with active speakers, and trs as input

If it were an Amp you were looking for then it might actually meet your requirements.
Hi, I need a clarity
DAC is to connect between the amplifier and speaker or pre-stage to the amplifier

What are the output options you have in your media player? Does it have any digital outs? What's your active speaker system?

Okay, so you need a USB dac to use in your chain. Topping E30 will be a good choice, as lot of FMs had used it here and it will be with in your budget.

I think he needs a DAC with volume control and analogue inputs ( TRS) I think the Cambridge audio Dac magic had most of it except the analogue TRS in...

Okay, so you need a USB dac to use in your chain. Topping E30 will be a good choice, as lot of FMs had used it here and it will be with in your budget.
Thank you. Not available anywhere. Will have to wait, but yes, this is the type of dac i am looking for. Will it be able to reproduce flac and wav from my fiio
I think he needs a DAC with volume control and analogue inputs ( TRS) I think the Cambridge audio Dac magic had most of it except the analogue TRS in...
This is above my budget, but thank you for suggesting.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back