Dac with RCA input (analog)? I cant find a good one

Line out and pre out are at different voltage.
In this case it will not work.
Onkyo Line out is at 150 mV/470 ?
NAD Main in is at 1.2V at rated voltage

Tone controls can help in tweaking the SQ.

Cheers,
Raghu

But my question is will Emotiva which accepts analog do really help to enhance the quality of sound? still its considered as DAC.

Just to clarify, Emo Stealth DC-1 is not only a DAC. Its a preamp+dac combo. So it has the full potential to replace your existing preamp in chain as well. As DC-1 is an active preamp, it will come with its own sound signature.

Now if we want to elaborate the term "enhance" - it literally does not make any sense IMO. I am not sure whether it will add some gain to the input signal or not but definitely it will add its own flavour to the SQ.

Now the whole thing depends on the listener whether he/she likes it or not. Its just a different taste. :).

One more thing....its a very nice DAC. If I want to buy it I would be buying it for the DAC functionality. The preamp is a very nice addon to it. I just loved the overall construction and the toroidal transformer inside it :D

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back