Dali and Jamo Floorstanding speakers in Kolkata - for audition

arijitghosh

Dear Friends,

Could you please guide me where I can audition Dali and Jamo floorstanding speakers in Kolkata ? I need another help from you guys - the recomended floorstanding speakers in Dali and Jamo ( my roomsize is 320 sq. ft. ) - I will listen to music more and less movie - Music : Movie = 65 : 35.

For your ref. I have already selected Sonodyne Sonus 2605 system and Polk RTi A5 systems as my PROBABLE would be speaker system. I like to audition Dali and Jamo speakers. For these 2 brands - which would be the compared floorstanding speakers wrt Sonus and RTi A5.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi
For jamo go to 'promises' opp Kala Mandir in Shakespeare Sarani & for Dali visit SKS Traders opp Padmapukur.

Dai Zensor 5 would fit your bill I suppose @38k

Chirag

Thanks Gchirag. Just now I called up SKS traders and indeed they do keep Dali Zensor 5 towers for demo. I was just checking the specs of Zensor 5 speakers. What do you think - with this speaker which amp will go better Denon 2113 or 1513 ?

Thanks again :)

Depends on what features you want...1713 is also fine..btw do hear out the Zensor 1s as its got a 5 star rating in WhatHifi as compared to 4 stars for the Zensor 5.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back