Dali Zensor 3 vs Q acoustic 3020

manojchess

Hi guys,

I am looking to upgrade my Polk speakers, need suggestions to choose between Dali Zensor 3 vs Q acoustic 3020. Which if this would sound better on denon PmA 710 ae? I have paired 710 ae with 510 bt.

Regards,
Manoj

I just got the Zensor 3 a week ago after doing my research and auditions for over 20 days.

I auditioned both and I felt that Dali felt more rounded and dynamic compared to Q Acoustics.

Keep in mind that Z3 are a big pair of speakers and will need a decent sized room. You can refer to my thread as well. If you need any help you can ping me.

Keep us posted about your purchase. Cheers! :clapping:

Thanks for the suggestions.really appreciate your time to post back...I auditioned wharfdale 225 , 122 and q acoustics 3020 at Volumate showroom, firstly the showroom was excellent, had great ambience and nice soundproofing, nevertheless got amazing customer service. Coming back to the speakers, wharfdale sound lot warm and had excellent imagining. It sounded more real and came closer to my expectations. Where in q acoustics sounded bit too bright to my liking, could be because of my denon amp that I carried with me for the audition. Need to test Dali later.

I just got the Zensor 3 a week ago after doing my research and auditions for over 20 days.

I auditioned both and I felt that Dali felt more rounded and dynamic compared to Q Acoustics.

Keep in mind that Z3 are a big pair of speakers and will need a decent sized room. You can refer to my thread as well. If you need any help you can ping me.

Keep us posted about your purchase. Cheers! :clapping:
Hi Anirudh, I’m trying audition these both as well, where in Bengaluru did you go to audition them?

Dali Z-3 is better in my opinion in comprision with Polk, Monitor Audito etc. I opted for Dali -Z-3 when I was searching for Bookshelf Speakers for my first Hi-fi setup.

Raj

Hi Anirudh, I’m trying audition these both as well, where in Bengaluru did you go to audition them?
Try JamSticks(Vikram), or Home Theater store (Lokesh).
For QAcoustics esepcially book an appointment @ Babbler (Residency road opp Bishop Cottons School)

Thanks,
Rajiv

I took audition of both Dali Zensor 3, Elac B5 and Q3020 and finalized the Zensor 3. I use it with my Denon AVR and sounds good with it.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back