Dali Zensor 3 vs Zensor 1 for fronts

I suppose someone or other shound be able to but only if you mention what problem you are facing.
No chance otherwise :)

well first sorry for my bad english..

So i am having AVR Yamaha RX-479 and considering of buying Yamaha RX-A1080 or Denon AVR-X3500h.
front speakers are Yamaha NS-F700
central speaker is Dali Oberon Vokal
Sub is Yamaha YST-SW030 and i have yamaha NS-B51 as sattelite speakers
Room is about 25+m2

My main consern is what to buy Dali oberon 1 or 3. zensor series is no more produced

I do see Zensor 3 listed by a couple of dealers. If you're getting it, go with Z3 for fronts.

MaSh

well first sorry for my bad english..

So i am having AVR Yamaha RX-479 and considering of buying Yamaha RX-A1080 or Denon AVR-X3500h.
front speakers are Yamaha NS-F700
central speaker is Dali Oberon Vokal
Sub is Yamaha YST-SW030 and i have yamaha NS-B51 as sattelite speakers
Room is about 25+m2

My main consern is what to buy Dali oberon 1 or 3. zensor series is no more produced

Out of the two.. Try to audition Oberon 3

I am in the same position and I am heavily inclined toward Zensor 3 for fronts. Even if the AVR sets the cut off frequency at 80Hz there is more to a speaker's performance than just frequency response, with Zensor 3 there should be more body and presence to the output. I have been using the Zensor 1s as fronts for a while now but advised my brother to use the Z3s as fronts, I have experienced first hand the benefits of them. They do make quite a difference in my opinion.

I will be picking up the 3s this week. looking forward to it.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back