Dali Zensor 5 or Monitor Audio MR 4 or Paradigm Monitor 7

.This is for those who help me.....
Thank you...Dear Prosenjit,Elengoas,Spirovious,Amrendraj,Dirac,Ghatgepatil
& ALL other Forum Members For Helping me in sellecting my 5.1 setup with your expert Advice...

Regards
Rajubhai

Right decision bro! Don't be worried about the Floor stander is too big for a small room concept. You will be able to get a fuller sound from up front and it really makes a difference. I have tried both bookshelves and floorstanders for a similar size room and you know which sounded better.

The Dali Zensor 7 is a beautifully balanced package and is perfect for movies. What I would have suggested otherwise would be bipolar rear surrounds like Wharfedale Diamond DFS sries or Polk FXi A4 for a more expansive back soundstage.

The Denon X-1000 is just right for you because the Dali's do not have a bi-amping option anyway so you get what is sufficient. My old 80 Watt per channel Marantz 4500 (2005) still sounds great with my older Polk Monitor series setup.

What I suggest is to try and use heavy curtains and carpets if possible in the room so that there is some absorption. Try to get a free acoustics calculation done for free on the Auralex site.

Signing off!! Enjoy your stuff!!

Hi Dear aashishm17.....
Thank you for your suggestion & advice...
I Was little worried about Denon Avr X-1000 ...If it will drive my Speakers properly or not? Because at the time of demo they use Denon X-2000 here in Mumbai...
So i contcted My Friend Srikanth from LSS AUDIO at Hydrabad ...
He Is highly knowlegable & he suggested me with confidence for Denon X-1000 and said X-1000 will drive Dali Zensor 7 easily......no need of Avr X-2000... Acording to him this is right combination..they are dealer for Both Denon & Dali..they know better...So i decided for Denon Avr -1000...

I Purchased on ''Sri krishna Janmashti'' on 28/08/13 & Instalation is today On 13/09/13 ''Sri Radha Ashtmi''.

Regards....
Rajubhai

Last edited:
Hi All Forum Members...
Today I finalize & booked DALI Zensor (5.1 pkg) FS 7 + Zensor 1 surronnd
+ centre Vokal+ subwoofer E 12F+Denon Avr X-1000 with Bill & Warrenty &
Instalation after discount for Rs.1,51,000/-(MRP Rs.1,79,600/-) here in Mumbai..
Where did you pick up the Dali from (showroom) ?
Can you share their contact details ?

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back