Deactivation of my profile

This is not really a forum where we over police but as @Nikhil mentioned, if it is flagged we do take a look at this and are very thankful to the many forum members who report a post needing attention to us. We do try to maintain decorum but at the same time try to give enough avenues to express .

Thats the time we gives warnings, temporary bans as well permanent bans depending on an agreement between the moderators.

Since each one of us have different levels of tolerance on what constitutes their boundaries it is not easy especially as very rightly mentioned above, all of us have our day jobs and volunteer to do this since this is perhaps the only Hi-Fi forum here in India.

There is no old boys club..actually many "Old Boys" have either been temporarily or permanently banned as well since they were spoiling the decorum

The OP himself has given many valuable posts and we would only want to encourage that he stays and continues to enrich this forum.

In this end this is only a hobby, and this is just a forum for us to learn from each other and pretty trivial considering all the other problems around.
Lets forget this and as one of the "Old" members @keith_correa has mentioned and "take a deep breath" and move on :)

Last edited:
That is a post that was recent. I'm pretty sure that in the posts that were deleted which are the subject of conflict, he has not used the "I pity you".

OP discussed both (the posts that were deleted as well as the post I linked to) in his last post on this thread today morning. He felt aggrieved at the removal of the posts as well as by the misrepresentation of what he said.

But I may be wrong and if so, I plead old age. :p

Plea accepted. Sentenced to many more years on posting on this forum as redemptory punishment.

Deletion of posts especially if they dont have any abusive words will never go well with anyone. I dont like ideology of asr website but below quote on top it summarizes online life perfectly these days. It goes for both parties.

'Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously'

This is not really a forum where we over police but as @Nikhil mentioned, if it is flagged we do take a look at this and are very thankful to the many forum members who report a post needing attention to us. We do try to maintain decorum but at the same time try to give enough avenues to express .

Thats the time we gives warnings, temporary bans as well permanent bans depending on an agreement between the moderators.

Since each one of us have different levels of tolerance on what constitutes their boundaries it is not easy especially as very rightly mentioned above, all of us have our day jobs and volunteer to do this since this is perhaps the only Hi-Fi forum here in India.

There is no old boys club..actually many "Old Boys" have either been temporarily or permanently banned as well since they were spoiling the decorum

The OP himself has given many valuable posts and we would only want to encourage that he stays and continues to enrich this forum.

In this end this is only a hobby, and this is just a forum for us to learn from each other and pretty trivial considering all the other problems around.
Lets forget this and as one of the "Old" members @keith_correa has mentioned and "take a deep breath" and move on :)
+1

@oldmonk requesting you to let bygones be bygones and please reconsider your decision. imho, you are one of those FMs endowed with the rare gift of wit not to mention your insightful posts which I enjoy! Would love to see you make a comeback in your own inimitable style :)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back