dead denon avr-1910

so I thought I'd take a look at it and I so I thought I'd take a look at it and I plug it in and I had nothing no lights or whatever I took the shell off saw 3 fuses in there i took them outcome out and look at them they looked okay but I didn't check with a meter. I would assume it's out of warranty and yes I am in Sacramento

yes if it not powering up at all you need to check fuses and power supply. Often fuses may look fine but replacing them will get it running again.

I was in sacramento last month :)

watch it.. fuses are only an indication that a problem has occured. They are not the problem by themselves.

Kindly take it to a power supply repair center or to your local service station. Thats the best bet.

Electronics involve high voltages and please do not try anything you dont know.( unless you are qualified )

If it is only the fuse.. then you are lucky.. if not then get it repaired depending on the costing etc..

mpw

That is very important statement about fuse. They are not the problem but indicator of the problem. Just like taking analgesics for pain does not treat the basic cause of pain.

I can handle checking fuses with meter and checking power supply output and the power switch. So far haven't noticed any burns on the boards or anything like that

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back