Deal for Epson TW 8100

HI ankitbharghargava,

Request you to tread carefully with Exodus, as they are NOT Authroised Home PJ Dealers of Epson, so pls proceed with caution prior to making the purchase. This info is recd. from Epson India directly, hence just giving you heads up.

Price btw now is 1.42L of 8100.

Best Wishes

Would it help if I call Epson as soon as I receive Unit and try to check its History?

What is the worst scenario? They sell me a Demo Piece (after resetting the usage hours) or they sell me a Refurbished Piece?

The checks understood so far are
1. Manufacturing Month/Year
2. Intact packaging with Epson's Tape?
3. MRP on the Package

Anything else?

By the way I am also done with ordering
Vanguard PRB 2 Ceiling Mount with optional 2 extension Rod
Liberty Grandview 120" 16:9 Screen
10 Meter high quality HDMI Cable

Still wandering over the HDMI Splitter

I am happy that everything was fine as expected with the package

Original Epson Sealed Tape
Imported in June 2012
MRP Rs. 1.66 Lakh

Pictures here

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

And here are some shots from out of box settings!

had a tough time installing Screen and Ceiling Mounting the Projector

Shall be posting about how I managed Vanguard Ceiling mount to work and how I installed screen on the wall I have LED TV on to have the screen fall in front of LED.

Last edited:
Congrats ankit. It'll be really hard to watch the tv on your led after watching it on the 120" behemoth. Even the biggest of TVs will look a matchbox once the screen retracts :D

Congrats ankit. It'll be really hard to watch the tv on your led after watching it on the 120" behemoth. Even the biggest of TVs will look a matchbox once the screen retracts :D

hahaha, true said!
already realised that :D

I hardly watch any content except Movies so I am happy to not use LED much.

Is is advisable to keep screen open instead of rolled in?

congrats Ankit sir :) ...... Pics please.
I am more interested to see how you managed to installed screen over the TV (if you did it).

Yes with help of an Electrician :-S
Had to get Iron Angles fabricated to extend the mount, shall post Pictures shortly!

by the way how is 3d? sir how is popping of pictures whether samsung rf 3d glasses work with that .

3D is AWESOME as compared to Passive 3D viewing on my Panasonic ET55, the pop outs actually fill the Room virtually and you would feel it for real. Al actually impressed by 3D most. :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back