Dealers for Mission, MS Avant and Q acoustics speakers?

vijay_ditango

Can somebody tell me the dealers in bangalore who deal with Mission, MS and Q acoustics speakers?

thanks in advance,
regards
vijay

Can somebody tell me the dealers in bangalore who deal with Mission, MS and Q acoustics speakers?

thanks in advance,
regards
vijay

Babbler are dealors for Q acoustic.

Q acoustic-

Babbler Marketing Pvt. Ltd .

# 419, 12th Cross, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore - 560 080 ,

4th Floor, Embassy Prime, Bagmane Tech Park , C V Raman Nagar,
Bangalore - 560 093

Tel: +91 - 80 41177818

Last edited:
Mordaunt Short Dealer

Audio Planet
703/4, 6th B Cross, 3rd Block, Behind BDA Complex,
Koramangala,
Bangalore
India
Palani L - Managing Director

Telephone: +91 9845019192

They got a decent demo room where they got their Mezzo and the performance range of speakers along with Cambridge Audio 640 and 740 CDP and amps.You can call them and ask for the Avants I think they have it setup in their showroom near Forum in Brindavan Complex Opposite to Tata Indicom office.

Q Acoustics I got no idea I have also been looking to audition those in Bangalore along with Dali and Tannoy.

Since I guess you are looking for 5.1 you can check out Reliance Timeout Cunningham rd for the following range of speakers

Mirage Nano
Energy
B&W

I was at Modern World (Domlur) today and I saw a 5.1 setup of Q acoustics bookshelf speakers with an Onkyo amp. on sale for 55k.

MODERN WORLD
13 & 14, Service Road,
Airport Road, Domlur,
Bangalore - 560 071.
Phone : 5358192, 5359406

I was at Modern World (Domlur) today and I saw a 5.1 setup of Q acoustics bookshelf speakers with an Onkyo amp. on sale for 55k.

MODERN WORLD
13 & 14, Service Road,
Airport Road, Domlur,
Bangalore - 560 071.
Phone : 5358192, 5359406
Garrard, that must be the Q Acoustics 1010i speaker package.

Hey Buddy

This is the price for Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 Package @ Rs.55K,
Onkyo-606 placed there is additional...

Guyz,

Do let me know, when you wanna have the demo of the Q Acoustics Speakers...

We have a setup done in Brookefields...
But this place is on appointment basis only...

so do let me know, when you guyz wanna have a demo...for the same...

anyhow, gudnews for all of you....

from next month mids, we are shifting to a new Demo House in Embassy Habitat, Near Cant. Railway Station, Near some(frgt the name...:p) school...
so it will be easy for u all guyz to visit us...
for the same we will be closing the operations for demo at Brookfields later this month.. for approx. 2weeks or so...

So if anyone of ya is lookin for a demo can drop in this week, or early next week...

Anyways, one bad news as well..
As u guyz must have observed an price increase for all the products...
Even we guyz are forced to increase the price of all our brands by almost 10%...
the new consignment, with the new prices is already on the way...
so sorry for the same but we couldnt help it...as our manufacturers have increased the pricing by 15% FOB UK...so we are sharing some share as well...

You may audition q acoustics at The shop, Juhu or Total Home Theatres, Nariman point.

I would not suggest auditioning at The Shop.

Hi

You can audition Q Acoustics at Lamington Road Mumbai (Grant Road), I accidently found this place....he seems to be a nice dealer, well versed in his knowledge. He has most of the models...I was impressed with the Q7000s....

Kareem Lalani
(One Touch Automation) You can check their website.....all the best.....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back