Dealers for turntables

pksnathan

Dear friends,
I have a Cosmic direct drive turntable which I shall be keeping it for nostalgic remembrances.I want to buy a new turntable and I request fellow members to kindly tell me the dealers for turntables in Chennai.My budget is around Rs.10000/.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

for denon TTs, try contacting Profx Showroom
#S-37, Spencer Plaza
Anna Salai
Anna Salai
Chennai-600002
Phone: 044-28498386

their DP 29F Turntable is priced around 10k.

Dear Redlag
Thanks for the information.I shall contact Profx for my requirement.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Dear Sir

Kindly check the shop at Brigade road, Bangalore opp to sony world.Four years back i had purchased sharp three speed record changer from them.It was brand new and got it for Rs.4500.

No idea if they still have any products.May be your are lucky to find any belt drive units.

Associated Electronics and Electrical Industries pvt ltd
113-A Brigade Road
Bangalore-560 001
ph: 080-25586740 ( check for any change).

Regards
Srinivas

Its the shop next to sony world... its a Nokia Showroom (lekhraaj Jassumal & Co)
they sell assembled TTs.. with a lot of wow and flutter :eek:
this is what I have mentioned about them earlier.. http://www.hifivision.com/phono-turntables/1005-looking-budget-turntable-4.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lekhraj Jassumal & Co. at Brigade Road, Bangalore (Nokia Showroom next to Sony) also sells turntables. theirs are assembled ones. They proclaim that the kits/parts are imported from the UK. Again 2 models are available with them. one with amp./FM radio and the other one is a basic model. Both are record changers.
-- Basic model costs around Rs 4000 + Rs 500 for dust cover.
-- Other one costs around 7500...
If you guys love to listen Western Classicals then these ones are not ment for you... noticable WOW and Flutter... Denon is still better :p.
If you just want a cheap option and dont bother about the finer nuances then go for these ones.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back