Decent 4k under 86k according living room space.

You wouldn't suggest any of vu,phillips,panasonic,TCL? What about hisense h8g? Cuurently I'm thinking between frame,hisense h8g,sony x8000h

Don't like rebranded/ Chinese TV's. They may be good in terms of specs but durability and after sales are something I am not confident of. Haven't had good experiences with Samsung. Their TV's/ appliances I have purchased haven't been long lasting, coupled with the fact they advertise QLED's as OLED competition without burn in. Doesn't feel honest. LG and Sony are the only ones I feel are durable/ have good service, in the TV space. Haven't used Panasonic, though have heard good things about them.

Best would be to go to the store and check the TV's with the criteria's you have in mind. You'll get good deals this week as TV prices have further dropped leading to the independence day.

Yes i know...! Guess will choose between frame,x8000h,hisense h8g or any higher end like q70,x9500g,c8,b9 if I get a great deal.Any inputs regarding after sales support between Sony,samsung,lg? Or are all crap?
I never have to deal with after sales so far for any brand including Chinese.going by your room q70 or x950g will not be a good choice.specially for indian sitting area.only q80 have wide viewing angle layer.I suggested B9 because its an OLED.so no issue of viewing angle.

else get an at 75 inch Vu for 85k.its an ok tv with decent brightness of 500nits.its VA though but at least its big so it will compensate a bit for viewing angle

I have q70r or x9500g in my mind now...they are above my limit but only by 10-15 grands. I am going to bargain like hell to get them at 80k-85k price point considering I am going to buy goods 2L+. Not in favour of a 75 inch vu but will wait for 65inch hisense....we have deferred our shifting to Oct... So maybe I will get the diwali window along with the bulk buy

Hey guys..finally purchased the Sony x950g..55inches @₹1.09L with 3 year extra warranty for 10k. Was going to go for 65 but parents said 55looks fine..Plus budget constraints.. told them about u7980...but they didn't wanna buy a relatively new brand with no market presence...Plus Chinese rebrand. Delivery will be after 15 days...since we still have some ongoing house work pending and the Sony centre guy told to install only after all else is done!
Interestingly sony centre guy told the company doesn't intend to discontinue the tv since it does have the best panel.
Q1) how do I check that I haven't got a demo piece.
Q2) After sales experience with sony centre Mumbai?
Q3) Any x950g owners thread in this forum?
Q4) what tests to run after the purchase...is there a self-diagnosis?

Last edited:
Guys, need a bit of help..from the 3d pic can you all tell me if I need some additional bias lighting..? There is a led above the tv...there is also one inside the bar unit ( they are simultaneous)...and there is independently operable cove lighting with an outer strip and one inner on the ceiling....what would be a better bias lighting of the 3 options?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back