Decent mastering of GUPT

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacevector

Hello friends, I just joined this forum and I hope this is the right place to post.

I have a sweet spot for the songs of the film GUPT but I cannot find a good recording for it.

I have tried Spotify and YouTube - both of which sound identical. The sound is muffled and instrument separation is hard to hear properly.

Do you think I am correct in my thinking that it is the recording? I tried contacting TIPS about it but as expected have not heard anything yet.

If some of you have this album in your library, will you please give it a listen and let me know what you find?

I can never forget Gupt. It was screened at Padma Theater in Kolhapur and my first movie theater installation using my surround sound decoder. I believe I was the first in the world, probably, to install a non-proprietory decoder in a commercial cinema theater. Sunny Deol wanted his brother's launch to be perfect. He had sent engineers to every screen in India to ensure everything was in order. The recording was top class.
The distributor had sent the CD to the theater and I had made a copy of the songs that I had liked. If you want the entire CD, I have to make a trip to the theater or the theater owners house. But it can be done.

Let me know where I can upload it. Can't do it here as the file size is large.

Regards,

Ravindra.

Oops, I mis quoted. The movie I was referring to was Barsaat. Anyway, I still have 3 songs from Gupt. 1. Gupt Gupt, 2. Mushkil Bada Yeh Pyaar Hai, 3. Mere Khwabo Mein Tu.

Sorry about that.

Regards,

Ravindra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back