Dedicated Home Theatre Room Dimensions/Plan

Sasi77

Hi guys,
This is my plan for dedicated home theatre in my house yet to build (construction going to start in few days ). Actually planning for two rows only ..is this plan ok ? Any suggestions? Is the 2 feet distance from wall to entrance enough to build baffle wall? Give me your valuable suggestions…Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_6164.png
    IMG_6164.png
    202.3 KB · Views: 62
- The room size is good and surely the 2 feet gap is enough to create a baffle wall. While any in-wall speakers can fit in this but if you are going for cabinet speakers then you will have to be selective with the speakers.

- Two rows seems absolutely reasonable to me. You can have a 5+4 combination for the seating.

What configuration are you planning for this, may I know? I'd say at least 7.1.2/7.2.2 with front speakers minimum 120-150 Watts RMS should be fine. If you're planning for in-wall speakers then go for sealed box options e.g. DT UIW RLS range or the Klipsch THX range. If you can share the budget idea I will be able to suggest you a good solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Zubair Abbas
Thank you so much brother planning for 9.2.4 or 9.4.4 ..Let’s see how it comes…Budget has to be decided only after the completion of house ..Thanks again

Hi guys,
This is my plan for dedicated home theatre in my house yet to build (construction going to start in few days ). Actually planning for two rows only ..is this plan ok ? Any suggestions? Is the 2 feet distance from wall to entrance enough to build baffle wall? Give me your valuable suggestions…Thanks in advance
I would place the screen on the opposite wall for distraction free viewing experience and better acoustical freedom.

Hi guys,
Better go for 2 rows because first row in 26 Ft could be very closer to the screen ~5ft or 6 ft. May be you can have some bean bags in front row for any temporary accommodation. 2ft should be fine if you are going for the normal screen. if you go for Acoustically transparent screen then may be challenging to place the speakers and sub behind the screen, 2.5 feet to 3 feet might be good.

Better go for 2 rows because first row in 26 Ft could be very closer to the screen ~5ft or 6 ft. May be you can have some bean bags in front row for any temporary accommodation. 2ft should be fine if you are going for the normal screen. if you go for Acoustically transparent screen then may be challenging to place the speakers and sub behind the screen, 2.5 feet to 3 feet might be good.
Thanks for the reply bro planning for two rows only will try to increase the space as you mentioned

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back